I love making Christmas ornaments. It’s fun to put crafty stuff together and they make great gifts, too! Here are 5 more lovely diy ornament ideas that I want to try (one of these years)!
6. I love these folded fabric ornaments to the left. Aren’t they cute? Find the complete instructions, here.
7. I have seen these folded fabric round ornaments before and wondered how they were created. They are a no sew project that look far more intricate than they really are. Love that! Check them out here.
8. Check out these cute little Christmas trees made from fragrant cinnamon sticks! It’s a simple project and a great use of those little scraps and strings left over from sewing and quilting projects during the year. It really is the little things sometimes. Check them out here.
9. If fabric Christmas trees are your thing, then check out this sewn version using a fabric circle. Careful folding takes the fabric from a circle to a gorgeous tree! Tutorial is here.
10. Personally, I can follow written instructions okay, but it is extra easy when you have a quality video tutorial to guide you through. And, I love the vintage sewing machine this fella uses in the video. It makes me want to get my old treadle up and running. Watch that video on YouTube here.
There is something festive and fun about making things around Christmas. It doesn’t have to be elaborate crafts or expensive projects, but even a little something for the Christmas tree will be appreciated and remembered year after year.
If you missed part 1 of this post, click here.
So, which of these ornaments is your favorite? I am really drawn to the no-sew spherical ornaments with folded fabric.
Till next time,
4 thoughts on “10 Christmas Ornaments to Make, Part 2”
These are all awesome ornaments. Thanks for sharing at What’d You Do This Weekend. I’d love it if you linked this to Holiday Best. It runs through Dec 25.
Thanks for stopping by and for your kind words. I’d love to join in the Holiday Best Link Up!
These are all so cute~I want to make every one of them! I’d love if you would stop by and share this at the blog party, Celebrate It! It is all about sharing the little things that make up our everyday wonderful lives! http://thefreshmancook.blogspot.com/2014/12/celebrate-it-blog-party-20.html
Thanks so much for stopping by! I am glad you like the ornaments and I hope you get a chance to make some this year.
I appreciate the invitation to join the blog party. I will head over and link up now.