6. I love these folded fabric ornaments to the left. Aren’t they cute? Find the complete instructions, here.
7. I have seen these folded fabric round ornaments before and wondered how they were created. They are a no sew project that look far more intricate than they really are. Love that! Check them out here.
8. Check out these cute little Christmas trees made from fragrant cinnamon sticks! It’s a simple project and a great use of those little scraps and strings left over from sewing and quilting projects during the year. It really is the little things sometimes. Check them out here.
9. If fabric Christmas trees are your thing, then check out this sewn version using a fabric circle. Careful folding takes the fabric from a circle to a gorgeous tree! Tutorial is here.
10. Personally, I can follow written instructions okay, but it is extra easy when you have a quality video tutorial to guide you through. And, I love the vintage sewing machine this fella uses in the video. It makes me want to get my old treadle up and running. Watch that video on YouTube here.
There is something festive and fun about making things around Christmas. It doesn’t have to be elaborate crafts or expensive projects, but even a little something for the Christmas tree will be appreciated and remembered year after year.
If you missed part 1 of this post, click here.
So, which of these ornaments is your favorite? I am really drawn to the no-sew spherical ornaments with folded fabric.
Till next time,